[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.1_rc* and usr/X11/lib/X11/fonts/fonts.conf ???

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 8 09:30:44 PDT 2008

Then something is odd there...  Are you sure that your environment is
clean?  I run that just fine here... Can you temporarily move /sw out
of the way in case fink set env variables to force loading their /sw/
lib/libfontconfig.dyld

Also, I think there is an envvar you can set to override the default
fonts.Fong file... Make sure you didn't set that