[Xquartz-dev] Proposal for PRIMARY and CLIPBOARD Copy/Paste

Mark J. Reed markjreed at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:59:55 PDT 2008

As an end user, I don't want to know or care about pasteboard vs.
primary X selections.  I want Edit->Copy to copy and Edit->Paste to
paste, whether I'm in X11 or not.  Adding another menu item just
confuses me, and I'm never going to be sure which one to use.  HIG or
no HIG, that's a bad design.

Mark J. Reed <markjreed at gmail.com>