[Xquartz-dev] X11-2.3.1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Sep 15 15:49:51 PDT 2008

I am very pleased to announce version 2.3.1 of our X11 package for
Leopard.  You can find full release notes (MANY bug fixes) and details
here:
http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/X112.3.1

And here's a direct link to the package:
http://xquartz.macosforge.org/downloads/X11-2.3.1.pkg

This version requires OSX 10.5.5 to be installed first, so we no
longer require you to logout after installation.

This final version is 100% identical to 2.3.1_rc7 which was the same
as rc6 but without libGLw and the the OS version dependency updated to
10.5.5.

Thanks to everyone for your help testing and reporting issues.