[Xquartz-dev] X11-2.3.1

Scott Buchanan dscottbuch at mac.com
Mon Sep 15 18:22:53 PDT 2008

I update to 10.5.5 and all was well with my X apps other than known
problems like snapshots being incomplete/messed up.  I then applied
the 2.3.1 update below and I now get a number of problems.

1) Initial launch of some application have a white window until I
minimize them and restore then they are fine.

2) Other apps window seems to have a screwed up color map and the
follow message is in the terminal from which they are launched.

Can not set a CMS on a window that was created with a different visual
Package: Window

I see no messages in the system log.

If I reinstall the 10.5.5 Combo update all is back.

Any help appreciated