[Xquartz-dev] X11 2.3.1 and pgplot not redrawing

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Thu Sep 18 16:14:00 PDT 2008

Interesting.  Are you certain that it was working in rc5?  If so, then
it's almost certainly related to the visuals as that's the only "real"
change in rc6 that could affect this.

I hope to have a 2.3.2 beta1 for you guys sometime before we get too fat
into October which addresses some of these visuals problems, a very rare
crash that I found (and hasn't been reported here) due to a race in TIS,
and some great work on Copy&Paste done by George Staplin (please send
him all the great praise that he deserves).

Cheers,
Jeremy