[Xquartz-dev] Notes on OSX 10.5.5

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 19 16:20:12 PDT 2008

Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
[]
> Right, there's nothing wrong that an OS update can fix.  The broken
> files are in X11SDK which ships independent of the OS.

The weird symlinks are shipped with the OS, though. Remember that the
first breakage of the kind we have been discussing here (keyword
libXrandr) hit those people who got a machine that came with Mac OS X
10.5.2 preinstalled. The X11SDK had not changed, only the OS.

But this discussion has long since crossed the line to the absurd, and I
am stopping now.

--
Martin