[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.3.2 (xorg-server 1.4.2-apple32) copy&paste

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Sun Feb 8 14:49:34 PST 2009

Hello!

I tried to update the programmes menu and hoped I could copy from GNU
Emacs some complete invocations. When I had a field selected in the
"menu editor" I was not able to copy from any X client. Is this the
expected behaviour on Mac OS X 10.4.11 PPC, MacPorts?

(It works to copy text from the X client and select a field in the
"menu editor" afterwards to paste it now.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

Upgraded, adj.: