[Xquartz-dev] High CPU load on Mac OS X 10.4

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Feb 16 15:54:54 PST 2009

I built a quartz-wm for you for Tiger.  I haven't tested it, and I
don't guarantee that it won't cause problems, so please backup your
existing quartz-wm.

Here it is:
http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/quartz-wm-1.0.0-Tiger.bz2

Download it, decompress it, and replace /usr/X11R6/bin/quartz-wm with
it.

Then you should be able to enable the pasteboard proxying in the new
X11 on Tiger, since this replacement quartz-wm should behave nicely.

--Jeremy