[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.3-beta1

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Fri Feb 27 09:56:05 PST 2009

I would also welcome a tool which wasn't nearly so subjective as
glxgears (hey, in my own defense, it has been there a *long time* and
is how we used to measure actual 3D performance back in the day when
3D was still something only scientists and researchers with large
grants got to play with :-), bundled by default.  Then we could spot
any actual regressions a lot more easily.

I'm familiar with x11perf (which no one seems to run regularly
anymore, even just to compare against their own baseline performance)
but not SPECviewpref.  Where does one get it?

- Jordan