[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.3-beta1

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.med.uc.edu
Fri Feb 27 10:44:22 PST 2009

Jordan,
   A nice visual check on the presence of hardware accelerated gl
support is the Representations demo in pymol. That renders eight
rotating molecules which spread away from each other at startup.
This demo is clearly slow if you don't have hardware acceleration
(ie it should only take a couple of seconds for the molecules to
spread out to their final positions).
                     Jack