[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.3_rc1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Mar 6 21:34:08 PST 2009

Just to be certain, did you restart X11.app?  That minor opcode being
requested by libGL is X_AppleDRICreateSurface which is implemented in
xorg-server-1.4-apple36.

There may be a bug in the libGL.  George, I got this after running the
pbuffer_destroy test for about 5 seconds:

X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
parameter)
   Major opcode of failed request:  14 (X_GetGeometry)
   Resource id in failed request:  0x600003
   Serial number of failed request:  23

so that might be related somehow