[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.3_rc1

Merle Reinhart merlereinhart at mac.com
Sat Mar 7 15:46:05 PST 2009

Jeremy,

It is looking quite good to me.  Remote display and all my legacy apps
work just fine.

The only thing I see if something that was also in the beta1 release...

[LeoMacPro:~] merle% xvinfo
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display "/tmp/
launch-36KBBl/:0".
X-Video Extension version 2.2
screen #0
  no adaptors present

It also occurs in a lot of different apps, but I've only noticed it
thus far in gtk and qt based apps.

Merle