[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.3_rc1

George Peter Staplin georgeps at xmission.com
Sat Mar 7 00:35:20 PST 2009

Quoted Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo.med.uc.edu>:

> Unless there is a bug in the vmd-xplor code (PPC)...
>
> http://vmd-xplor.cit.nih.gov/
>
> ...we have a regression with 2.3.3_rc1. I am certain
> vmd-xplor was working okay with the previous 2.4.0
> and 2.3.3 seeds but with this seed, 'vmd-xplor -nowin
> -debug' outputs...

Jack, I read the license for vmd-xplor, and one of its requirements.
One of those required packages requires written authorization for the
testing I want to do, based on my understanding.

I attempted to email: vmd-xplor at nmr.cit.nih.gov for clarification but
the mail bounced back with a bad address.

If possible, please try to run: env LIBGL_DIAGNOSTIC=1 ./vmd-xplor

Perhaps using the -nowin and -debug as needed.  This should provide
some output prefixed with DIAG: that may be useful.

George
--
http://people.freedesktop.org/~gstaplin/