[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.3_rc1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Mar 9 20:39:24 PDT 2009

We don't intend to support indirect rendering with the new libGL in
the short term.  It's really too slow and only useful when the X
client is on a remote system (which is rarely the case for OSX apps).
Are you running vmd-xplor on a remote system for some reason?  If that
were the case, then I'd expect glxinfo to actually bail with an
AppleDRI error.

--Jeremy