[Xquartz-dev] 2.4.1_beta1

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Mon Nov 9 07:30:02 PST 2009

+ Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com>:

> On Nov 8, 2009, at 16:04, Harald Hanche-Olsen wrote:
>
> > Since you mention SnowLeopard, and perhaps more significantly, since this resides in the SL directory, does this mean it's a Snow Leopard release only? Is support for Leopard in newer X11 releases coming to a halt?
>
> I mentioned this around the time I released 2.4.1_alpha1.  Alpha and beta releases will be for SnowLeopard only.  I will release Leo and SL versions of the rcs and final versions.

Ah, I see now that you did. Well, sometimes I follow this list closely and try to participate in testing, while other times I mostly just skim subject lines, all according to how busy I am otherwise. Since there may be many others in the same situation, how about making this information a permanent part of your announcements? It could save someone a bunch of time.

I'll now revert to mostly skimming this list. Will try to pay more attention at rc time.

- Harald