[Xquartz-dev] drop down list - wacom bug

Christof Wolf ch.wolf at hfph.mwn.de
Mon Nov 16 09:01:30 PST 2009

Jeremy,

> Does this happen with the 2.3.4 SnowLeopard version (you'll need to disable
> the org.macosforge.xquartz.startx LaunchAgent to use the SL X11.app in
> 10.6.2)?

I could not test this - if I nuke off XQuartz and start X11 nothing happens.

> Does this happen with the 1.6.x server from 2.4.1_beta1?

No, everything is back to normal.

> Are you able to select the dropdown with a normal mouse?

yes, no problem, even the mouse, which comes with the graphic tablet works
fine, only the pen causes the problem. I use a intuos 2 tablet (A5)

I have another intuos 3 tablet - which I cannot test, because since 10.6.2 it
is not longer recognized on the USB port, grrr, not sure on which side to
look at. I wrote wacom already, anybody special at the apple support? - if
you know somebody :-)

ciao
christof

--
public key www.hfph.mwn.de/~chwolf/chwolf.asc

Please respect my privacy and do not make my contact information
available to third parties.