[Xquartz-dev] 2.4.1_alpha2

Pelle Johansson pelle at morth.org
Mon Oct 12 23:06:45 PDT 2009

13 okt 2009 kl. 06.49 skrev Andrew Farmer:

> Also, as soon as I switch back to X11 after switching away, keyboard
> and mouse events are no longer delivered (confirmed with xev).

I had this problem already in alpha1 (or perhaps somewhere in between,
since I build from source). I only realised a few days ago that as
soon as I close or minimize all xterm windows, keeping only those from
wine, the problem goes away. It is also reproducable with xev and
xlogo, but not with xeyes or GTK+ windows.
--
Pelle Johansson