[Xquartz-dev] 2.4.1_alpha2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Tue Oct 13 11:50:07 PDT 2009

Can you try running these (from Terminal.app):

xinput test keyboard
xinput test pointer

Just to be certain, can you confirm that:
1) You *DID* logout and back in after the install (just to be safe...
you should only need to if you didn't have 2.4.1_alpha1).
2) You are using XQuartz.app, not X11.app.