[Xquartz-dev] keyboard/mouse focus issues

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Oct 16 14:32:55 PDT 2009

Hmm... I wonder if somehow the keyboard and mouse are getting dropped
as master for some reason... I saw a problem like this earlier (like
5-6 months ago) and couldn't reproduce it, so I figured I was nuts.

I'll look into this.  Thanks for the additional info.  It seems like
it's actually a 1.5 to 1.6 server regression.

I just wish I could actually trigger it.  I've got multiple xevs open,
xterms, clicking around to finder, back to X11... nothing... =/

--Jeremy