[Xquartz-dev] Configuration

Christof Wolf ch.wolf at hfph.mwn.de
Mon Oct 26 09:10:50 PDT 2009

> I can reproduce the problem on my MacBook3,1 running 10.6.1 with
> Xquartz  2.4.1_alpha3 (with and without X11.bin-1.7.0.901). Doesn't
> matter if I use the internal trackpad or the external USB mouse. As
> soon as I switch away from X11 the input seems to be frozen and not
> being restored when switching back to X11 (that even holds for the
> quartz title bar of the X11 windows -- there's no interacting with the
> title bar or the three shiny buttons). But I noticed that the input
> can be restored if one minimizes (cmd+m) the X11 window and restores
> it from the Dock. Could that at all be a problem related to the
> WindowServer-X11-brigde instead of X11 itself?

Jeremy,

I can reproduce exactly the same behavior as Heiko has described it above -
X11 can be reactivated after minimizing and restoring it. That works for
alpha 2 and 3.

ciao
christof
--
public key www.hfph.mwn.de/~chwolf/chwolf.asc

Please respect my privacy and do not make my contact information
available to third parties.