[Xquartz-dev] keyboard goes crazy with Snow Leopard 10.6.1

Christof Wolf ch.wolf at hfph.mwn.de
Mon Sep 14 10:16:43 PDT 2009

Jeremy,

It drives me crazy, I have a total weired bug!

After using Kmail a while (under X11, SnowLeopard 10.6.1) I cannot use my
keyboard anymore, only if I hit "1" or ">" but I can not type anything in any
application. That repeats all the time - I have to restart X11 and after a
while it goes crazy again. the ONLY message I got is

14.09.09 18:38:49	[0x0-0x73073].org.x.X11[4291]	Atom list is not a multiple of
the size of an atom!

and I am not even sure, if that has anything to do with it.

grr, it just happened again in this moment, instead of "return" I get "Enter
the name of the application you want to run or the URL you want to view"
command.

I am writing this on my macbook air - with 10.6 - I did not have this problem
with 10.6

When will X11 2.4.1 be released?

christof