[Xquartz-dev] ANSI-1251 font encoding file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Apr 22 08:14:03 PDT 2010

Hello!

Exploring a bit my X11 installations (the one from MacPorts plus the
"Apple" X11 update 2.5.0) I found that the latter has this file

-rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 986 12. Aug 2009  /usr/X11/share/fonts/
encodings/ansi-1251.enc.gz

which is missing in MacPorts. Has this file been forgotten or has it
been forgotten to remove it?

There are more ANSI-125x font encodings, why aren't they supported?

--
Greetings

   Pete

fools.