[Xquartz-dev] ANSI-1251 font encoding file

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Apr 22 09:23:26 PDT 2010

It's not that we "forgot" to remove them.  That file comes from the encodings module from X.org.  SnowLeopard ships with version 1.0.0.  The latest version is 1.0.3

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/font/encodings/log/

The change you are interested was between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/font/encodings/commit/?id=1963f4ab3ce7625ff687cbd4a94605aef86c7c03