[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.0 (xorg-server 1.9.2.901) and X authority

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Dec 28 15:35:09 PST 2010

Am 28.12.2010 um 23:30 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston:

>> nothing related in /Library/LaunchAgents.
>
> Well you should.  Try uninstalling then reinstalling xinit.

When I build xinit 1.3.0 again I can see:

	  GEN    10-tmpdirs
	  GEN    20-font_cache
	cp org.x.privileged_startx.plist.cpp
org.macports.privileged_startx.plist.cpp
	  GEN    org.macports.privileged_startx.plist
	  CC     xinit.o
	  CCLD   xinit
	  GEN    startx
	  GEN    startx.1
	  GEN    xinit.1
	cp org.x.startx.plist.cpp org.macports.startx.plist.cpp
	  GEN    org.macports.startx.plist
	  GEN    xinitrc

but the install step does not install that org.macports.startx.plist
file. Only org.macports.privileged_startx.plist is installed. Find is
not able to find org.macports.startx.plist in the /opt/local branch.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Never be led astray onto the path of virtue