[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.0 (xorg-server 1.9.2.901) and X authority

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 29 10:37:12 PST 2010

Am 27.12.2010 um 18:39 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston:

> Well if blackbox is crashing, you should report those crashes to
> blackbox developers.  Try replacing it with this to try twm instead:
>
> [ -x /usr/X11/bin/twm ] && exec /usr/X11/bin/twm

The former, reporting, I did some time ago (https://trac.macports.org/ticket/27304
), the latter, running twm, I did just recently: no crashes, twm works
– as basic as possible.

Since twm is Apple: Should I try with another wm from MacPorts
collection?

--
Greetings

   Pete

The next generation of interesting software will be done on the
Macintosh, not the IBM PC.
				– Bill Gates, Nov 1984)