[Xquartz-dev] 2.5.0_beta2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat Feb 6 10:43:58 PST 2010

The XKB issue is 50% fixed.  I'm glad that your use case is working, but other users should not panic if they're still having some problems.  I believe the remaining issue should be restricted to some keys repeating that shouldn't and others that don't repeat that should.  This is because the "should we repeat" metadata is being inherited from an incorrect keymap and not getting clobbered correctly anymore.

I have what I think can be a workaround for the remaining issues, but I'm not satisfied with it 100% yet.  It should be there in rc1 (which I hope to have ready in a few weeks).

Thanks for the feedback,
Jeremy