[Xquartz-dev] 2.5.0_beta2

Louis Zulli zullil at lafayette.edu
Sat Feb 6 12:54:48 PST 2010

Hi

You are not alone. I get the same results on my machine:

  Model Name:	Mac Pro
  Model Identifier:	MacPro4,1
  Processor Name:	Quad-Core Intel Xeon
  Processor Speed:	2.26 GHz
  Number Of Processors:	2
  Total Number Of Cores:	8
  L2 Cache (per core):	256 KB
  L3 Cache (per processor):	8 MB
  Memory:	6 GB
  Processor Interconnect Speed:	5.86 GT/s
  Boot ROM Version:	MP41.0081.B07
  SMC Version (system):	1.39f5
  SMC Version (processor tray):	1.39f5

OS X 10.6.2 Build 10C540

XQuartz 2.5.0_beta2 (xorg-server 1.7.4.901)

Louis