[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.5.1 - pasteboard/clipboard syncing

John Koren jpkoren at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:40:24 PDT 2010

Jeremmy

With "Preferences>Pasteboard>Enable syncing" checked, and all other
subsequent items checked, I can copy from OSX to X11. However, copying
from X11 to OSX does not work.  Highlighting a word in xterm by
double-clicking automatically puts the word into the Clipboard but
that is not synced to the pasteboard. Using ctr-c and ctr-v does not
work either.

With "Preferences>Pasteboard>Enable syncing" unchecked, even the OSX
Pasteboard to X11 clip board does not work. There is no
synchronization either way, even with ctr-c and ctr-v.

-John