[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.5.1 - pasteboard/clipboard syncing

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Jul 19 11:05:08 PDT 2010

There is one open issue with CLIPBOARD where people reported difficulty copying from X11 to OS X, and it was solved by first copying something in OS X.  I have not been able to reproduce this problem, but maybe that will help you work around the issue... Can you try copying something in Text Edit, then copy something in X11, then paste it in Text Edit?

Can you sample the X11.bin process?