[Xquartz-dev] Bugfixes for 2.5.1 rc1 Xorg 1.8.1 (Re: Bugfixes for 2.5.0_rc1)

Eeri Kask Eeri.Kask at inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Jun 7 06:49:50 PDT 2010

>>> Yes.  This bug is still present.  I have no idea what is causing
>>> it or how to fix it.  It's on my list of issues to bring up with
>>> other X11 developers at XDS this September... but hopefully
>>> something can get resolved before then.
>

> Huge thanks, this issue looks like solved now!?  :-)

Unfortunately not quite though, esp. if the border is a pixmap, set by

    XSetWindowBorderPixmap()

then at least the right/bottom edges are not always painted right,
these simply appear transparent instead.

> Weird.  Can you please file a bug report at
http://xquartz.macosforge.org or http://bugreport.apple.com (please
attach your sample code)?

Done, ticket #413.

Thanks for fixing #295!