[Xquartz-dev] Basic implementation of XRandR

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Sun Jun 13 16:44:29 PDT 2010

On Jun 13, 2010, at 2:13 PM, Jan Hauffa wrote:

> the attached patch series contains a basic implementation of XRandR functionality and some related fixes: [ ... ]

Hi Jan,

Wow, that's great!   I'm sure Jeremy (or someone else in the project) will dive on this pretty quickly given that this particular feature has going begging for resources for some time now, and it's really gratifying to see someone other than Apple step forward in trying to make this happen; it rather validates the work we've done to keep Xquartz alive and active as an OSS project! :)

Thanks,

- Jordan