[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.0_beta1 crashes on MacBook Air

Christof Wolf ch.wolf at hfph.mwn.de
Wed Oct 27 02:11:20 PDT 2010

On Wednesday 27 October 2010, xquartz-dev-request at lists.macosforge.org wrote:
> That's the only one that jumps out at me because it's in damage, and your
> crash is in damagePolyFillRect.
>
> Can you explain to me what you do to cause the crash?  Your intial email
> just said, "but at the end X11 crashes"
>
> Does it happen when you quit?  Do you need to run some applications first,
> or does quitting first cause a crash too?

Jeremy,

I start X11. The KDE first start up screen comes up, one Xterm and the KDE
panel bar. Then it crashes. I don't start anything or quitting anything.

Christof

--
public key www.hfph.mwn.de/~chwolf/ch.wolf.asc

Please respect my privacy and do not make my contact information
available to third parties.

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.