[Xquartz-dev] Xquartz-dev Digest, Vol 36, Issue 11

Christof Wolf ch.wolf at hfph.mwn.de
Thu Oct 28 10:40:07 PDT 2010

On Thursday 28 October 2010, xquartz-dev-request at lists.macosforge.org wrote:
> Ok, it sounds like I'll need to replicate your setup with KDE to trigger it
> (unless we can find another reproduction case).
>
> What version of KDE do you have?

3.5.10

> How did you get / build it?

via fink -  its 32 bit intel build

> Can you
> easily package it up and place it somewhere for me to download?

if you have a high speed internet connection, yes ...

please download

www.loyolaproductions.com/munich/sw.tgz

please tell me, if the download was successful (please unpack it first -
sometimes the file got corrupt :-), that I can delete the file - I don't want
to have this public :-)

christof

--
public key www.hfph.mwn.de/~chwolf/ch.wolf.asc

Please respect my privacy and do not make my contact information
available to third parties.

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.