[Xquartz-dev] DeveloperInfo

Pelle Johansson pelle at morth.org
Mon Aug 15 03:46:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

since I started from scratch building xserver this weekend, I found two problems in the DeveloperInfo page.

First of all I hade to add -I /usr/local/share/aclocal to ACLOCAL:

export ACLOCAL="aclocal -I /opt/X11/share/aclocal -I /usr/local/share/aclocal"

otherwise it wouldn't find PKG_CHECK_MODULES.
Secondly for some reasons some of the .pc files are put in /opt/X11/share/pkgconfig, thus I had to change PKG_CONFIG_PATH as well:

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/X11/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/X11/share/pkgconfig

Regards,
--
Pelle Johansson