[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.7.0 beta1

Pelle Johansson pelle at morth.org
Sun Aug 14 12:44:05 PDT 2011

25 jul 2011 kl. 20:26 skrev Jeremy Huddleston:

> I know you guys wouldn't be satisfied with just 2.6.3's low risk stability improvements.  You want to live on the edge.  You want change!  Well the answer is here.  2.7.0_beta1!

Hi Jeremy,

sorry to be a bother, but is there any chance you can the commit id in the announcements and/or tag the release in your repository? I figured to take a look at XInput2 as I want it working kind of pronto, but I want to do it based on the current release if possible, and thus need the commit.

Regards,
--
Pelle Johansson