[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.3

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Jul 21 15:20:38 PDT 2011

Wow, I'm not sure how that happened, but I'll get a new package out with the mastering fix (2.6.3.1) in the next couple days.  In the interim, it should fall back on /usr/bin/quartz-wm, so it's not the end of the world ... still, we have some nice fixes in quartz-wm that are a pitty to loose.

This looks like it affected just the SL package.  The Leopard one has quartz-wm.

Thanks,
Jeremy