[Xquartz-dev] Updated: XQuartz 2.6.3

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Jul 21 18:17:50 PDT 2011

The Snow Leopard package was missing quartz-wm.  I've updated the package to include quartz-wm.  "Check for X11 Updates" will provide you with the update, or you can download it from the URL in the original email below.  The version reported will still be 2.6.3, but you'll have /opt/X11/bin/quartz-wm rather than falling back on /usr/bin/quartz-wm.

Thanks,
Jeremy