[Xquartz-dev] Building bundle'able Xquartz

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Jun 24 00:01:08 PDT 2011

Well it would have been nice if you would've filed a bug report about that.  Had we known about that earlier, it may have been possible to fix that in a Snow Leopard Software Update, but with Lion heading out the door soon, there's not much likelihood of that happening.  Lesson learned for the future:  unreported bugs don't usually get fixed ;)

That being said, I'm glad the latest XQuartz releases have addressed your issue.  I've put a bunch of work into GLX since 2.3.x (some of which won't be landing until 2.7.0), so I'm glad some of it is having an impact.

--Jeremy