[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.1_rc1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Mar 17 15:53:05 PDT 2011

Hey Jamie,

Can you run these (from Terminal.app, since you obviously can't access your X11 windows):
xinput test pointer
xeyes
xev

Try interacting with the xev window.  Does it respond to mouse/kbd input?  Does xeyes follow your pointer?  Does xinput print out mouse clicks?

Are you able to cycle/change windows from the "Window" menu in the menubar?