[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.1_rc1

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Mar 22 04:51:33 PDT 2011

Am 22.03.2011 um 01:01 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston:

> which is why I told you to keep /usr/X11 from 2.6.1 if you want to
> use X11_Legacy, so your fink and quartz-wm will resolve right ...

I did save these files, but I did not understand that this X11_Legacy
package is not complete and needs other X11 installations to work.
Which explains that it shows the unreadability effect with the
X11User.pkg, which I first did not understand yesterday. But today I
could see with lsof that many libraries from /usr/X11 are used.

BTW, I have a license to use Pacifist. So I can reinstall any file
from any package (presumingly, I mean, it never occured to me that I
could not).

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the
weak."