[Xquartz-dev] OS X 10.6.7

John B Brown jbb at vcn.com
Tue Mar 22 09:51:18 PDT 2011

For me, the most crucial fixes are to Bzip2 and ClamAV. That Bzip2 fix has been
a bugbear for a much longer time than it should have been; the fix has been
available since before 10.6.6.

	Shalom,

	John B. Brown.
	[jbb at vcn.com]
	358 High Street,
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes"  Mahatma Gandhi
"If any question why we died, tell them,
because our fathers lied."  Rudyard Kipling
"But first we must learn to cast out fear. People who
'view with alarm' never build anything." Eleanor Roosevelt
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it."  Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068