[Xquartz-dev] X11 windows drag bar missing with Xquartz 2.6.2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu May 12 09:02:08 PDT 2011

Thanks for the feedback, Bob.  Hopefully this addresses Christof's issue as well.

Interestingly, I've found that firefox-4.x and firefox-3.6.x and opera/x11 (on linux) all have slightly different behaviors when dealing with fullscreen, so I'll now be testing with all three.

Bob, if you are able to provide me with your gkt-sharp2 application (or a reduced test case), I'd love to include that in my test suite as the fullscreen testing is quite limited currently to the above web browsers and Half Life (through wine).

Thanks,
Jeremy