[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.3_rc1

Dave Ray apple at jonive.com
Sat May 28 10:44:00 PDT 2011

Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com> wrote:

>  If you hit a crash in 2.6.3_rc1 or later, I want to know about it, but anything before that will just result in me asking "does it happen on 2.6.3?" ... ;)

Actually I am experiencing a crash in 2.6.3_rc1 that I did not have before. I built a window manager (e16) against the libs and headers of 2.6.3_rc1, and X11.bin was crashing whenever I exit the window manager. Normally, I exit the window manager and X11.bin quits cleanly. I reverted to 2.6.2 and rebuilt the same code, and no crash.

Crash report is here: http://pastebin.com/2Wztpkrq

-Dave