[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.3_rc1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed May 25 16:47:19 PDT 2011

If your machine ever went to sleep or you ever connected or disconnected a display, it's highly likely that the issue was a memory smasher fixed in 2.6.3.  Because of the nature of the bug, the crash could occur in random locations.  At this point, I don't think it's worth looking into any crashes prior to this release because they are likely just instances of the bugs fixed in this release.  If you hit a crash in 2.6.3_rc1 or later, I want to know about it, but anything before that will just result in me asking "does it happen on 2.6.3?" ... ;)