[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.7.2 beta5

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Apr 19 09:01:48 PDT 2012

Hmm... yes, this has been reported in the past, and it seems to be an issue with quartz-wm that I haven't been able to reproduce myself.  If you have any idea how to force it into the broken state, that would certainly help narrow down the cause.  Without steps to reproduce it on demand, a bug like this is quite difficult to diagnose =/