[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz-2.7.1_rc2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat Feb 4 11:15:34 PST 2012

If clicking on an X11 window results in the click being sent to another X11 window, that is an issue in X11.  I remember that bug existed back in the early Leopard days, but I haven't heard of it since then.

This sounds different.  You're clicking on an X11 window, and the click is being sent to a window in another application.  That is certainly wrong, but different than the issue I was remembering.  Can you please create a screencapture of this happening using Quicktime X?  FWIW, I don't think this is an X11 issue because that button press is never sent to X11 for us to redirect it elsewhere...