[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz-2.7.1_rc2

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Feb 5 13:17:06 PST 2012

Am 5.2.2012 um 10:33 schrieb Harald Hanche-Olsen:

> The QuickTime Player app on my mac is version 10.1 (hence the X, in my imagination), and it does have screen capture capabilities.

I tried to use this feature a few minutes ago – and I had luck: clicking onto GNU Emacs put it at once below the native applications. But – there was no QuickTime Player anymore to stop and save the recording, though the process still existed and had created a file of over 300 MB in /private/var/folders. Probably because I had played with it before without actually starting the recording – as I thought. The red button is something universal, starting and stopping the recording session.

Did anyone succeed in doing a New Screen Recording?

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Indentation?! I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!"