[Xquartz-dev] weird behavior - wacom

Christof Wolf ch.wolf at hfph.mwn.de
Sat Mar 10 09:50:43 PST 2012

Jeremy,

I observed a weird behavior with beta 1 and 2 and my wacom pen (wacom
intuos4). If I want to click with my pen in any menu or move any window
around e.g. a terminal I cannot click into the appropriate bar, field or
button. Only if I move the mouse pointer 2 or 3mm towards the top than I can
select what I want. This is consistently with all apps or windows.
Interestingly at the same time no problem with the touchpad I am on my
macbook air on 10.6.8

I am back to 2.7.1 (1.11.4), it works fine.

any idea?

christof
--
public key www.hfph.mwn.de/~chwolf/ch.wolf.asc

Please respect my privacy and do not make my contact information
available to third parties.

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.