[Xquartz-dev] Contents of Xquartz-dev digest: question Quartz-WM options

Shane Dobbins shanedobbins at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:25:51 PDT 2012

Jeremy,
{correct sending in without a subject}

Thank you.  I was wondering where that was officially kept.   MacPorts is
the way the go on installing this the needed tools.

I was running the how to build off the website for the Quartz-WM, and I was
having the following errors:   Didn't know if you had an idea what I did
wrong.

error at:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/X11/share/pkgconfig:/opt/X11/lib/pkgconfig
./configure --prefix=/opt/X11

output:
./configure: line 11408: syntax error near unexpected token `QUARTZWM,'
./configure: line 11408: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(QUARTZWM, applewm >= 1.4
pixman-1 x11 xext xinerama xrandr xproto >= 7.0.17)'

Question on building the AppleWM, and Quartz-WM general question:  Was
there a specific SDK being used?

--
Shane Dobbins