[Xquartz-dev] Pkgconfig included in XQuartz.

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Thu Feb 28 04:37:31 PST 2013

Am 27.02.2013 um 16:13 schrieb Pascal:

> I wonder if pkgconfig or even gtk could be part of XQuartz ?

Me, I would like to see a bigger choice of window managers, complete GNOME desktop, and support of transparency, but these all are not necessary.

I think no-one will stop you found a site that delivers in package form what you want – provided by you and other enthusiasts. In case these do not like to use Fink, MacPorts, Homebrew. Four package managers (Apple has one too) is not the limit!

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Evolution"            o           __o                     _o _